Join Our Family
Hello there! If you’ve reached this page, you’re probably curious about what it’s like to work under the Netccentric Group, and we’ll all tell you the same thing − there’s no other place we’d rather be! Nuffnang and Churp Churp are sister companies under the Netccentric Group. We are not only some of the fastest growing Dotcoms in the region but also the youngest, so there are no other companies who embody the saying, “Work hard, party harder” better than us ;)
FINANCE & ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE
• Full set of book-keeping
• Responsible for monthly processing of staff’s salaries & commissions
• Responsible for monthly CPF submissions
• Responsible for quarterly GST submission
• Responsible for yearly submission of employment
• Assist in bank reconciliation, invoicing and receivables collection
• Cash flow management
• Formalizing of company’s inventory and stock sale system
• Issue Invoices, Track campaigns, Follow-up on debtors’ payments
REGIONAL OFFICE EXECUTIVE (SINGAPORE)
• Core responsibilities: Consolidation, Communication, Coordination, Standardization & Implementation
• Consolidate and organize resources and information from regional office
• Set up systems and processes based on regional best practices
• Facilitate the standardization, implementation and documentation of templates to be used in operations regionally
• Efficient communication and dissemination of information, regional initiatives and plans with regional office
• Coordination of regional level operations and events, training visits, company’s merchandise orders and other requests
• Monitor and initiate consistent branding of company’s social media platforms, communication channels, marketing materials, graphics and products
• Assist with providing resources and start-up materials for new partnerships and facilitate discussions
• Work closely with senior regional exec, country managers, H.O.Ds and directly with CEO, COO across various job functions, executing orders on behalf of CEO & COO
Media Sales/Account Servicing Executive
• Meeting and building rapport with potential clients
• Pitching and preparing creative proposals and presentations for exciting campagins
• Researching and preparing case studies on cool ideas for potential clients’ ad campaigns
• Oversee the execution of social media advertising campaigns
• Liaising with and coordinating with Nuffnangers and Churpers engaged for advertising campaigns
• Attending to client’s needs on social media campaigns
• Seek creative ways by researching and networking to bring in digital advertising revenue for the company
TALENT & COMMUNITY EXECUTIVE
If you love meeting new people, planning events and are active on social media, look no further for the perfect job! Community Executive staff spend a lot of their time planning community events for the Nuffnang and Churp Churp communities, liaising with Nuffnangers and Churpers on everything from events that members of the communities are invited to, or just attending to any questions Bloggers and Churpers might have. Read More...
ADVERTISING OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE
The pen is mightier than the sword! Ad Ops (as we refer to them) are given the responsibility of executing all social media campaigns − they are the key contact point between clients and Nuffnangers/Churpers. Yes, that also means liaising with all the big names in the Blogosphere and Twittersphere! If you want a balance between Media Sales and Community Relations, Ad Ops is perfect for you. Read More...
SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCE EXECUTIVE (MALAYSIA ONLY)
Looking for a career in the Human Resource field and love the Social Media Advertising industry? We're currently looking for a Senior HR Executive to provide Human Resource and Administration functions in the areas of recruitment, training, development, people and performance management, social welfare (we love welfare!) as well as updating and maintaining HR records. If you think you have an affinity to people and deem yourself a great reader of personalities then, what are you waiting for! Read More...
USER INTERFACE DESIGNER (WEB & MOBILE)
If you love using technology and have great understanding of its users, then here's your opportunity to work closely with project managers, programmers, designers and content writers, to design some of the most awesome user interfaces for web and mobile applications of Netccentric's main products such as Nuffnang and Churp Churp. Read More...
CREATIVE WEB DESIGNER (HTML/CSS)
Love seeing your designs all over the world wide web? Here you get to work closely with project managers, programmers, designers, content writers and the sales team where you'll be given the opportunity to design and maintain the corporate branding of the Netccentric Group − Logos, Collaterals, Buntings, Banners, Websites for Nuffnang, Churp Churp and Nom Nom Media. Read More...
Ripplewerkz is an all in one design house which offers high quality Web, Blog, Print, and Corporate ID development. A dedicated team puts their heart and soul into each project, ensuring a laser-like attention to detail and high levels of customization for each and every client.
Ripplewerkz is always on the lookout for dedicated designers and passionate software developers. If you are in love with web development, send in your resume to email@example.com. Read More...